Friday 15 January 2010

music magazine OutLoud





This is my final front cover. I decided to use this image on my front cover as it represents the bands casualness because the clothes they are wearing give them a girls next door look. The blur around them is meant to show that they are in a different league to other musicians and the world is spinning around them. I took the image in the park because it was a winter edition and i wanted to give the magazine a winter woodland look also i wanted to show the girl in a recognisable environment but the blur also shows that they don't follow fashion and they are not getting mixed into the spinning of the music industry.



















This is the final contents page. I made it simple so it is easy to navigate and readers can find their way around the magazine easily. I used an image of the rapper to balance out the female and male image ratio so the magazine doesn't appear too feminine, i used bright colours for the page numbers so they are eye-catching and easily let readers know what page the are looking for. i used an image of new-york to draw attention to the competition feature .

No comments:

Post a Comment